A warm return to the Cold War.
- Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
In news that’s sure to get Chooch’s own Rocky Pajarito hyped beyond belief, the release of Hotline Miami 2 has been confirmed for March 10 today, launching on PC and PlayStation platforms. Dennation have announced that the game will feature a tie-in with Payday 2, with PC gamers getting access to exclusive Hotline Miami 2 masks, as well as the ability to play as Jacket in Overkill’s shooter.
The game’s already up for pre-order on Steam, GOG and Humble with 10% off across the board, in both Special Edition and regular editions. The Special Edition includes an EP featuring six remixed tracks, and those who already ordered a Hotline Miami 2 vinyl, or figure will receive a copy of the Digital Special Edition to go along with those.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.