I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
In news that’s sure to get Chooch’s own Rocky Pajarito hyped beyond belief, the release of Hotline Miami 2 has been confirmed for March 10 today, launching on PC and PlayStation platforms. Dennation have announced that the game will feature a tie-in with Payday 2, with PC gamers getting access to exclusive Hotline Miami 2 masks, as well as the ability to play as Jacket in Overkill’s shooter.
The game’s already up for pre-order on Steam, GOG and Humble with 10% off across the board, in both Special Edition and regular editions. The Special Edition includes an EP featuring six remixed tracks, and those who already ordered a Hotline Miami 2 vinyl, or figure will receive a copy of the Digital Special Edition to go along with those.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?