You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
If there was one game that stood out among the many others last E3, it was easily Horizon Zero Dawn. It’s hard to watch a woman killing robot dinosaurs and not want to just start playing. Unfortunately we’ll have to wait longer to bust up some dinos since Horizon Zero Dawn was delayed until February, 2017.
The game’s developer, Guerrilla Games, was very apologetic in their statement and said the delay was “to ensure that Horizon Zero Dawn lives up to the visuals and gameplay quality that our games are known for.” Hard to argue against that. And the February timetable may be sparse enough to give this new, PS4 exclusive, IP a better chance to sell.
It’s a bummer to wait but not if this makes the game better.
Also, as a treat while we wait, a new trailer dropped showing off some of the story of the game.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.