The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Following their major announcement that The Last Guardian is due out next year, Sony brought out Guerilla Games to preview an entirely new game, Horizon: Zero Dawn.
Details about the game are scarce, but based on the cinematic trailer and the gameplay shown, it seems to be about a post-apocalyptic society in which humans have formed tribes and must fight against organized hordes of robots. The main character is a apparently female hunter from one of the many tribes.
Gameplay shown at the conference flaunted a combat system featuring both archery and up-close melee executions, as well as a multitude of robot enemies including a large boss-type character. No release date has been announced as of yet.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.