What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
When Hitman was originally announced and launched, nothing was guaranteed. After months of Splatoon-style updates, adding new maps, locations, and timed elusive targets, it wasn’t promised that we’d be getting much more after the on-disc release early next year. Now IO Interactive has confirmed more is coming our way. Season 2 will be added to Hitman, and it will include new levels, new targets, and will even visit previous cities in new locations. Items and unlocks will carry over from Season 1, and it’ll still put out elusive targets on Season 1 levels, so hopefully you won’t need to buy Season 2 right away to continue to enjoy some of the new content.
No word about when Season 2 will start, or how much it might cost. Season 1 came with the $60 version of Hitman, but $60 seems crazy high for DLC. I’d settle for a $40 even if it meant a few less levels. Hopefully the disc release goes well and Season 2 comes soon enough, because I’m still not done sneaking around, and throwing soda cans at rock stars in their hotel penthouses.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!