Look upon my cards, ye mighty.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
The upcoming Hitman game sure has been a weird one. The franchise’s developer, IO Interactive, has added to the weirdness by delaying the game back to March 2016. Their news post reads as apologetic but with some hefty marketing spin talking about the larger maps and their odd, digital only/content drip, release model. They claim the delay will add more content for players once the game launches, making me wonder how light on content the game must have been. IO had previously announced that this new Hitman title would slowly release more content, similar to Splatoon, until the game was “complete”. Then the entire game would be released on disc because who doesn’t like early access games these days right?
To be honest a few months delay doesn’t amount to much and if it means these larger levels are even more impressive and intricate then I’d rather see IO get it right. Hitman is already an inconsistent series and if they want this new release schedule to work they’ll need to have everything come out smelling like roses.
Check out the E3 trailer below:
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Chicks dig giant robots.
I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?