Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Hideo Kojima came out to reveal that he has been working on a game called Death Stranding. He says that the entire trailer is in-game footage.
The trailer showed a man who appears to be Norman Reedus on a beach with a baby. The baby then vanishes and Norman Reedus stands up to reveal the beach is full of dead animals. We then see five floating figures in the air.
Aside from the bizarre trailer, no info was announced about Death Stranding. Stay tuned for more updates as they come.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!