Sorry that I wrote this up I have the brain worms.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Out of all the big Gamescom announcements, the one I feel the need to weigh in on is the new Silent Hill game. Originally thought to be a new IP codenamed “P.T.”, Silent Hills is a reboot of the franchise made by Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro. P.T. stood for Playable Teaser, and the game was revealed through a downloadable demo available on PS4.
Plenty of people aren’t excited because of Kojima’s involvement. I don’t blame them. I mean, look at my MGS:GZ review. But del Toro’s involvement takes some of the edge off. I expect to eye roll at a Bubble Nurse or two, but I doubt we’ll see anything Quiet or B&B Unit level.
I’m ready to give this particular game the benefit of the doubt. I WAS going to do the same for Phantom Pain but then there was a trailer about bikini boxes and I’m pretty much done with solo-Kojima games. From now on we need to pair Kojima with someone who will slap his hand when he tries to bring breasts into the conversation.
Oh and before you ask, I have no opinion on the Walking Dead dude except that he always looks like he’s trying to see something in the distance and I find that funny.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos