Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Well, it’s that time of year again. The time when we get teased for the first time about a new Call of Duty. This time, it seems to be Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. You can tell from this teaser that was posted on Snapchat of all places. I mean, it talks about THE NUMBERS, MASON, as well as ending with a big Roman numeral three.
Please excuse the annoying video annotations, it’s the only video of this I could find on Youtube that didn’t have a fourteen year old screaming over it.
A full reveal is scheduled for April 26th. This game probably won’t have jetpacks OR Kevin Spacey, so who cares.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss