Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Well, it’s that time of year again. The time when we get teased for the first time about a new Call of Duty. This time, it seems to be Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. You can tell from this teaser that was posted on Snapchat of all places. I mean, it talks about THE NUMBERS, MASON, as well as ending with a big Roman numeral three.
Please excuse the annoying video annotations, it’s the only video of this I could find on Youtube that didn’t have a fourteen year old screaming over it.
A full reveal is scheduled for April 26th. This game probably won’t have jetpacks OR Kevin Spacey, so who cares.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!