Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Boy, that PSX conference could’ve been better, huh? There were a few announcements peppered in, but nothing groundbreaking. That is, until Shawn Layden opened his leather jacket, and revealed that a PS1 classic was getting a remake. That classic is MediEvil, and I’m stoked.
We didn’t get any gameplay, but we sure did hear Sir Dan mumbling. By goodness, does that skeleton love to mumble. For those who don’t know, MediEvil is a 3D action game with a goofy sense of humor and great world design. I’m personally a huge fan of MediEvil, so a remaster in 4K is a solid get, especially with how cool the atmosphere of the game is. More details are promised “soon,” and let’s hope this isn’t the last classic PS1 series to get a remaster. A certain dragon needs to make his return.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.