WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 369: A Classroom of Catgirls - Read More → . . . . .
Boy, that PSX conference could’ve been better, huh? There were a few announcements peppered in, but nothing groundbreaking. That is, until Shawn Layden opened his leather jacket, and revealed that a PS1 classic was getting a remake. That classic is MediEvil, and I’m stoked.
We didn’t get any gameplay, but we sure did hear Sir Dan mumbling. By goodness, does that skeleton love to mumble. For those who don’t know, MediEvil is a 3D action game with a goofy sense of humor and great world design. I’m personally a huge fan of MediEvil, so a remaster in 4K is a solid get, especially with how cool the atmosphere of the game is. More details are promised “soon,” and let’s hope this isn’t the last classic PS1 series to get a remaster. A certain dragon needs to make his return.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!
August 31, 2021 | by
The indie publishers are coming together like some kind of COLLECTIVE? AGAIN? That means looots of games holy smokes.