Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Boy, that PSX conference could’ve been better, huh? There were a few announcements peppered in, but nothing groundbreaking. That is, until Shawn Layden opened his leather jacket, and revealed that a PS1 classic was getting a remake. That classic is MediEvil, and I’m stoked.
We didn’t get any gameplay, but we sure did hear Sir Dan mumbling. By goodness, does that skeleton love to mumble. For those who don’t know, MediEvil is a 3D action game with a goofy sense of humor and great world design. I’m personally a huge fan of MediEvil, so a remaster in 4K is a solid get, especially with how cool the atmosphere of the game is. More details are promised “soon,” and let’s hope this isn’t the last classic PS1 series to get a remaster. A certain dragon needs to make his return.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.