A warm return to the Cold War.
- Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
I’m a huge fan of the Dead Rising series, so when I heard Capcom and Legendary Pictures were making a Dead Rising movie exclusive for Crackle, I was ready to be wowed…by how bad it was. But now that a trailer has come out, I can at least say this: The writing’s only as bad as the game’s, so it’s better than I expected!
Dead Rising: Watchtower stars Jesse Metcalfe, Meghan Ory, Virginia Madsen, and Dennis Haysbert. Yeah I don’t recognize them either. I’m also reading in the Youtube comments that a dude from Epic Meal Time is the guy laughing with the flamethrower so…okay sure. The real star of this is ex-Daily Show correspondent Rob Riggle as Frank West, who pulls off the look perfectly. I’ll probably end up watching his scenes and not much else but hey, this looks like your average zombie flick with some Capcom flair, so I’m not complaining yet.
Dead Rising: Watchtower releases exclusively on Crackle on March 27th.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.