I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
I’m a huge fan of the Dead Rising series, so when I heard Capcom and Legendary Pictures were making a Dead Rising movie exclusive for Crackle, I was ready to be wowed…by how bad it was. But now that a trailer has come out, I can at least say this: The writing’s only as bad as the game’s, so it’s better than I expected!
Dead Rising: Watchtower stars Jesse Metcalfe, Meghan Ory, Virginia Madsen, and Dennis Haysbert. Yeah I don’t recognize them either. I’m also reading in the Youtube comments that a dude from Epic Meal Time is the guy laughing with the flamethrower so…okay sure. The real star of this is ex-Daily Show correspondent Rob Riggle as Frank West, who pulls off the look perfectly. I’ll probably end up watching his scenes and not much else but hey, this looks like your average zombie flick with some Capcom flair, so I’m not complaining yet.
Dead Rising: Watchtower releases exclusively on Crackle on March 27th.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?