Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Hello fellow Chooch readers, My name is Devin, and I’ll be writing editorials here at VGCC! I’ll also be interviewing different people in the industry about what it’s like making games, so look forward to that! You might also be seeing reviews and videos from me in the near future, because I want to do everything a big boy writer does.
My writing will be gonzo critique, where I reflect on social topics in games close to me, such as adoption, sexuality and romance! I do my best to keep a sense of humor woven into anything I write, but when more serious matters come up I believe it’s my duty to cover them with the respect they deserve, assuming I’m equipped to discuss them at all.
If you have anything to share or would want to see me cover, or you just want to talk in general, you can talk to me on my Twitter. Peace!
Devin can neither confirm nor deny if he is the result of a massive experiment gone horribly right. Master of the Wu-Tang sword style.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.