I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Hello fellow Chooch readers, My name is Devin, and I’ll be writing editorials here at VGCC! I’ll also be interviewing different people in the industry about what it’s like making games, so look forward to that! You might also be seeing reviews and videos from me in the near future, because I want to do everything a big boy writer does.
My writing will be gonzo critique, where I reflect on social topics in games close to me, such as adoption, sexuality and romance! I do my best to keep a sense of humor woven into anything I write, but when more serious matters come up I believe it’s my duty to cover them with the respect they deserve, assuming I’m equipped to discuss them at all.
If you have anything to share or would want to see me cover, or you just want to talk in general, you can talk to me on my Twitter. Peace!
Devin can neither confirm nor deny if he is the result of a massive experiment gone horribly right. Master of the Wu-Tang sword style.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?