Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Hello fellow Chooch readers, My name is Devin, and I’ll be writing editorials here at VGCC! I’ll also be interviewing different people in the industry about what it’s like making games, so look forward to that! You might also be seeing reviews and videos from me in the near future, because I want to do everything a big boy writer does.
My writing will be gonzo critique, where I reflect on social topics in games close to me, such as adoption, sexuality and romance! I do my best to keep a sense of humor woven into anything I write, but when more serious matters come up I believe it’s my duty to cover them with the respect they deserve, assuming I’m equipped to discuss them at all.
If you have anything to share or would want to see me cover, or you just want to talk in general, you can talk to me on my Twitter. Peace!
Devin can neither confirm nor deny if he is the result of a massive experiment gone horribly right. Master of the Wu-Tang sword style.
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?