Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
After the Sega-Atlus merger a while back, a Persona/Hatsune Miku crossover was the second most joked about possibility after Persona and Sonic. Thankfully, this goof is now a reality, and Hatsune Miku will be joining the investigation team in Dancing All Night as a DLC character according to the offical P4D site.
Miku is joining the cast to sing her own version of the classic Heaven song from Persona 4. She will also be playable to some degree, but I’m not sure if she’ll be available in all of free mode or just on her own songs. Miku must have a very hard to parse contract.
Miku will be available sometime in August for Japanese players. Who knows if we’ll get her over here, but I bet we will. I mean, we got those hologram concerts, why can’t we get some DLC? Plus, I hope this means that Sonic’s gonna be in Persona 5. Here’s some more pictures so you know I’m not making this up.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.