Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
After the Sega-Atlus merger a while back, a Persona/Hatsune Miku crossover was the second most joked about possibility after Persona and Sonic. Thankfully, this goof is now a reality, and Hatsune Miku will be joining the investigation team in Dancing All Night as a DLC character according to the offical P4D site.
Miku is joining the cast to sing her own version of the classic Heaven song from Persona 4. She will also be playable to some degree, but I’m not sure if she’ll be available in all of free mode or just on her own songs. Miku must have a very hard to parse contract.
Miku will be available sometime in August for Japanese players. Who knows if we’ll get her over here, but I bet we will. I mean, we got those hologram concerts, why can’t we get some DLC? Plus, I hope this means that Sonic’s gonna be in Persona 5. Here’s some more pictures so you know I’m not making this up.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.