This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
After the Sega-Atlus merger a while back, a Persona/Hatsune Miku crossover was the second most joked about possibility after Persona and Sonic. Thankfully, this goof is now a reality, and Hatsune Miku will be joining the investigation team in Dancing All Night as a DLC character according to the offical P4D site.
Miku is joining the cast to sing her own version of the classic Heaven song from Persona 4. She will also be playable to some degree, but I’m not sure if she’ll be available in all of free mode or just on her own songs. Miku must have a very hard to parse contract.
Miku will be available sometime in August for Japanese players. Who knows if we’ll get her over here, but I bet we will. I mean, we got those hologram concerts, why can’t we get some DLC? Plus, I hope this means that Sonic’s gonna be in Persona 5. Here’s some more pictures so you know I’m not making this up.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!