Truly wise anime opinions are shared on this episode. Also Healin' Good.
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 58: Healin' Goodbye! - Read More → . . . . .
- Neptunia Virtual Stars Review (PS4) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
All units, attention. Microsoft announced Halo Wars 2, six years after the original. The original Xbox 360 version was an interesting title that turned Halo into what it originally was going to be, a real time strategy game. The controls weren’t perfect, the story a little lacking, but the heart was in the right place. The sequel will still be made by Ensemble Studios, who are now owned by Sega, along with 343 studios who are the main Halo development team.
While Halo 5 is landing a bit lukewarm for me a Halo Wars 2 has me pretty hyped. It’s not just the secret desire to hammer on a button that yells “All units!” over and over again. The original had some nifty ideas and being able to create some of the biggest and most badass units only to unleash them onto your enemy was pretty dope.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
As the site's resident Vtuber, I felt obligated to cover this.
Time to suplex crime
The Dark Souls of Podcasts
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...