Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
All units, attention. Microsoft announced Halo Wars 2, six years after the original. The original Xbox 360 version was an interesting title that turned Halo into what it originally was going to be, a real time strategy game. The controls weren’t perfect, the story a little lacking, but the heart was in the right place. The sequel will still be made by Ensemble Studios, who are now owned by Sega, along with 343 studios who are the main Halo development team.
While Halo 5 is landing a bit lukewarm for me a Halo Wars 2 has me pretty hyped. It’s not just the secret desire to hammer on a button that yells “All units!” over and over again. The original had some nifty ideas and being able to create some of the biggest and most badass units only to unleash them onto your enemy was pretty dope.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos