Maybe not what you’re expecting, but in a good way.
- Stray Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 406: She's Back! - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rock the Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 93: Calling to the Niiiiight - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 405: The Evo Show - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
After a reveal that Project Scarlett – Microsoft’s codename for the new Xbox – will release holiday 2020, Phil Spencer announced that launching alongside the new mainline console will be an Xbox staple – it’s Halo baby!! A clean shaven man grows a beard in thirty seconds and finds Master Chief floating around in space. He was big chillin’, taking a nap in space. But, oh shit, Cortana’s missing! And, oh shit, the Halo exploded. The Chief’s gonna have to put that back together himself, I guess.
Halo Infinite will be releasing for the Xbox One, Project Scarlett, and the PC – holiday 2020.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
August 11, 2022 | by
Sorry for Metal Gear reference but I've got nothing better.