WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 369: A Classroom of Catgirls - Read More → . . . . .
After a reveal that Project Scarlett – Microsoft’s codename for the new Xbox – will release holiday 2020, Phil Spencer announced that launching alongside the new mainline console will be an Xbox staple – it’s Halo baby!! A clean shaven man grows a beard in thirty seconds and finds Master Chief floating around in space. He was big chillin’, taking a nap in space. But, oh shit, Cortana’s missing! And, oh shit, the Halo exploded. The Chief’s gonna have to put that back together himself, I guess.
Halo Infinite will be releasing for the Xbox One, Project Scarlett, and the PC – holiday 2020.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!
August 31, 2021 | by
The indie publishers are coming together like some kind of COLLECTIVE? AGAIN? That means looots of games holy smokes.