It's barely about games.
- VGCC Episode 290: Hand it to Hooters - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 289: We All Like Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 28: Google Shitposting - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 8 - Read More → . . . . .
- How To Speak In Pokemon Trade Chat: AKA "How I Spent One Night Hustling Foreign Dittos For Breeding Purposes" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 23, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
After a reveal that Project Scarlett – Microsoft’s codename for the new Xbox – will release holiday 2020, Phil Spencer announced that launching alongside the new mainline console will be an Xbox staple – it’s Halo baby!! A clean shaven man grows a beard in thirty seconds and finds Master Chief floating around in space. He was big chillin’, taking a nap in space. But, oh shit, Cortana’s missing! And, oh shit, the Halo exploded. The Chief’s gonna have to put that back together himself, I guess.
Halo Infinite will be releasing for the Xbox One, Project Scarlett, and the PC – holiday 2020.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
XCHOOM takes on it's final operation against an unrelenting Ethereal and it's army of Avatars.
Still waiting on a youtuber to start covering WWE2K20 lore.
More like StarCRAPtor.