Ugly? That does it!
- John and Rose play Spyro the Dragon: Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 21: Vibe Check - Read More → . . . . .
- Ion Fury (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 275: Eorzean Nimble Warrior - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 12, The Netfl*x Witcher (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Here are the Tekken, Guilty Gear Announcements From EVO 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Samurai Shodown's DLC Detailed, King of Fighters XV Confirmed - Read More → . . . . .
- Soul Calibur VI is Resuscitated From the Dead With New Characters and Season 2 Promise - Read More → . . . . .
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Adds Akatsuki Blitzkampf, Senran Kagura Characters - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 274: Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2 - Read More → . . . . .
After a reveal that Project Scarlett – Microsoft’s codename for the new Xbox – will release holiday 2020, Phil Spencer announced that launching alongside the new mainline console will be an Xbox staple – it’s Halo baby!! A clean shaven man grows a beard in thirty seconds and finds Master Chief floating around in space. He was big chillin’, taking a nap in space. But, oh shit, Cortana’s missing! And, oh shit, the Halo exploded. The Chief’s gonna have to put that back together himself, I guess.
Halo Infinite will be releasing for the Xbox One, Project Scarlett, and the PC – holiday 2020.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
How are your vibes?
Hail to the queen, baby.
I am the Eorzean Nimble Warrior.