Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
After a reveal that Project Scarlett – Microsoft’s codename for the new Xbox – will release holiday 2020, Phil Spencer announced that launching alongside the new mainline console will be an Xbox staple – it’s Halo baby!! A clean shaven man grows a beard in thirty seconds and finds Master Chief floating around in space. He was big chillin’, taking a nap in space. But, oh shit, Cortana’s missing! And, oh shit, the Halo exploded. The Chief’s gonna have to put that back together himself, I guess.
Halo Infinite will be releasing for the Xbox One, Project Scarlett, and the PC – holiday 2020.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?