Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Summer Games Fest Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Card games have long been used as proxies for combat between adversaries, duels between mages, and wars between kingdoms. Griftlands takes it one step further, and uses cards as proxies for conversations as well as combat.
Combined with its stylish art and minimalistic UI, Griftlands inspired take on card-based gameplay certainly looks interesting. A full two years after its reveal, Griftlands looks like a full house of adventure game exploration, turn-based combat, a frontier-esque setting, thoughtful card-themed gameplay, and sharp visual aesthetics.
You can get your hands on the alpha for Griftlands on July 11th. As far as card-based games go, this is one I think I can get behind.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos
June 13, 2021 | by
Love, Chaos & Other Delusions
June 13, 2021 | by
Master Chief, at the very least, will never not make me happy.