- VGCC Episode 314: The Haunted Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 313: Quarantine Horny Hour - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 12 - The Edgy Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 39: Princess Principal - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 312: Battle Royale Goes Arcade - Read More → . . . . .
- Trials of Mana: Review - A Return To Normalcy For JRPG Fans - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilercast: Part Two - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 311: Committed a Boner - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 2: Patch 5.1+5.2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 11 - Morgan's Story - Read More → . . . . .
Card games have long been used as proxies for combat between adversaries, duels between mages, and wars between kingdoms. Griftlands takes it one step further, and uses cards as proxies for conversations as well as combat.
Combined with its stylish art and minimalistic UI, Griftlands inspired take on card-based gameplay certainly looks interesting. A full two years after its reveal, Griftlands looks like a full house of adventure game exploration, turn-based combat, a frontier-esque setting, thoughtful card-themed gameplay, and sharp visual aesthetics.
You can get your hands on the alpha for Griftlands on July 11th. As far as card-based games go, this is one I think I can get behind.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
Wide Vibes White Kiryu.
I didn't know Kurosawa was making new movies!!!
Get across the wall!
FFVII Remake Delayed til 2028 to move it into Unreal 5