We don't want to hear any discourse, we just wanna talk about anime and anime-like TV.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
Gran Turismo Sport isn’t coming out until sometime in 2017. Announced earlier today via the PlayStation blog, GT Sport falls in line with GT: Prologue as another Turismo game that was intended to hold fans over until the next numbered release that was itself delayed. Originally Sport was supposed to come out in November, but now it’s just been given the ambiguous 2017 label, and I wouldn’t hold my breath.
It’s a shame that the Gran Turismo franchise just can’t get their release schedule in line. Once the premiere, or at least the shiniest, racing simulation franchise on consoles, the franchise has suffered from continual delays and intense competition. It’s hard to ignore Forza and Forza Horizon, which release a game every year, earning fans and their money. It’s so sad to see a pillar of the PlayStation fall further into the background.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
September 19, 2021 | by
Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!