Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Sony announced a new Gran Turismo release for Playstation 5 in Gran Turismo 7. Like other modern racing games it appears GT7 will focus on the experience of feeling each car rather than simply being an accurate driving simulator, with features that allow you to inspect the interior and exterior of the car, and detailed cockpits. Gameplay of the upcoming release looked crisp on the PS5, and movements within the cockpit maintained a real feel rather than the mechanical steering movements of other games which show human arms in the cockpit. With no shortage of realism, it looks like Gran Turismo 7 will deliver on being a quality racing game in addition to a demonstration of new-gen hardware as usual.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.