From where I'm standing this is one of the biggest releases of the year!
- Superliminal (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Ubisoft "Forward" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 319: She’s Just Catholic - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 318: Ninja on the Cover - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 42: Ass Enjoyer - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Part II Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 317: Keeping The Last of Us 2 at Arm's Length - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 14 - Legit Bad Vibes - Read More → . . . . .
- What We Liked and Disliked From the Steam Summer Festival - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 316: Keighley’s Heelys - Read More → . . . . .
Sony announced a new Gran Turismo release for Playstation 5 in Gran Turismo 7. Like other modern racing games it appears GT7 will focus on the experience of feeling each car rather than simply being an accurate driving simulator, with features that allow you to inspect the interior and exterior of the car, and detailed cockpits. Gameplay of the upcoming release looked crisp on the PS5, and movements within the cockpit maintained a real feel rather than the mechanical steering movements of other games which show human arms in the cockpit. With no shortage of realism, it looks like Gran Turismo 7 will deliver on being a quality racing game in addition to a demonstration of new-gen hardware as usual.
Let us instead go backwards to the time when this was a good idea.
Too much Dew.
What *is* a Wheaties shell?
The new season is here, but is it really all that new?