We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Sony announced a new Gran Turismo release for Playstation 5 in Gran Turismo 7. Like other modern racing games it appears GT7 will focus on the experience of feeling each car rather than simply being an accurate driving simulator, with features that allow you to inspect the interior and exterior of the car, and detailed cockpits. Gameplay of the upcoming release looked crisp on the PS5, and movements within the cockpit maintained a real feel rather than the mechanical steering movements of other games which show human arms in the cockpit. With no shortage of realism, it looks like Gran Turismo 7 will deliver on being a quality racing game in addition to a demonstration of new-gen hardware as usual.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!