Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC 326: "I played Avengers" "Are you OK?" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 325: Down With The Sickness - Read More → . . . . .
Sony announced a new Gran Turismo release for Playstation 5 in Gran Turismo 7. Like other modern racing games it appears GT7 will focus on the experience of feeling each car rather than simply being an accurate driving simulator, with features that allow you to inspect the interior and exterior of the car, and detailed cockpits. Gameplay of the upcoming release looked crisp on the PS5, and movements within the cockpit maintained a real feel rather than the mechanical steering movements of other games which show human arms in the cockpit. With no shortage of realism, it looks like Gran Turismo 7 will deliver on being a quality racing game in addition to a demonstration of new-gen hardware as usual.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!
Man, anime huh?
Games can be used as a vehicle to talk about serious things, but that also gives you the right to take a step back from them.