Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Sony announced a new Gran Turismo release for Playstation 5 in Gran Turismo 7. Like other modern racing games it appears GT7 will focus on the experience of feeling each car rather than simply being an accurate driving simulator, with features that allow you to inspect the interior and exterior of the car, and detailed cockpits. Gameplay of the upcoming release looked crisp on the PS5, and movements within the cockpit maintained a real feel rather than the mechanical steering movements of other games which show human arms in the cockpit. With no shortage of realism, it looks like Gran Turismo 7 will deliver on being a quality racing game in addition to a demonstration of new-gen hardware as usual.
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss