Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Google is throwing its hat even further into the VR fray, announcing at their Google I/O event, the next version of Android will natively run their new VR platform, Daydream.
Daydream will work by inserting any Android N phone into it, much like Gear VR and Google Cardboard already do with current phones. Google also claims a small motion controller will be released, that works and looks a lot like the Apple TV remote.
The interesting bit here is that Google isn’t producing this product. Google will be releasing specifications to companies, who will then create their own headsets based on these specs. Google claims these headsets will be available sometime this fall, with games from EA, Ubisoft, CCP, and MinorityVR on the horizon.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.