The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
Google is throwing its hat even further into the VR fray, announcing at their Google I/O event, the next version of Android will natively run their new VR platform, Daydream.
Daydream will work by inserting any Android N phone into it, much like Gear VR and Google Cardboard already do with current phones. Google also claims a small motion controller will be released, that works and looks a lot like the Apple TV remote.
The interesting bit here is that Google isn’t producing this product. Google will be releasing specifications to companies, who will then create their own headsets based on these specs. Google claims these headsets will be available sometime this fall, with games from EA, Ubisoft, CCP, and MinorityVR on the horizon.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.