We don't want to hear any discourse, we just wanna talk about anime and anime-like TV.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
Google is throwing its hat even further into the VR fray, announcing at their Google I/O event, the next version of Android will natively run their new VR platform, Daydream.
Daydream will work by inserting any Android N phone into it, much like Gear VR and Google Cardboard already do with current phones. Google also claims a small motion controller will be released, that works and looks a lot like the Apple TV remote.
The interesting bit here is that Google isn’t producing this product. Google will be releasing specifications to companies, who will then create their own headsets based on these specs. Google claims these headsets will be available sometime this fall, with games from EA, Ubisoft, CCP, and MinorityVR on the horizon.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
September 19, 2021 | by
Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!