From where I'm standing this is one of the biggest releases of the year!
- Superliminal (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Ubisoft "Forward" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 319: She’s Just Catholic - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 318: Ninja on the Cover - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 42: Ass Enjoyer - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Part II Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 317: Keeping The Last of Us 2 at Arm's Length - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 14 - Legit Bad Vibes - Read More → . . . . .
- What We Liked and Disliked From the Steam Summer Festival - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 316: Keighley’s Heelys - Read More → . . . . .
KO_OP, the creators of cute game toy GNOG, is now developing a new game for PS5’s launch that looks really delightful called Goodbye Volcano High. I want gay lizards and teen drama right this second!
The apocalypse is totally fucking nigh! The impending doom of some kind of meteor wiping everyone out, like its the end of the dinosaurs is ripe for furry drama, and the characters looks so cool. I want to hang out and smoke illegal weed cigarettes with all of them! We don’t have details on the style of play the game will take, but the vibe feels like a fun visual novel scenario which I will be all over when it releases exclusively on PS4/PS5 in 2021
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
Let us instead go backwards to the time when this was a good idea.
Too much Dew.
What *is* a Wheaties shell?
The new season is here, but is it really all that new?