I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
KO_OP, the creators of cute game toy GNOG, is now developing a new game for PS5’s launch that looks really delightful called Goodbye Volcano High. I want gay lizards and teen drama right this second!
The apocalypse is totally fucking nigh! The impending doom of some kind of meteor wiping everyone out, like its the end of the dinosaurs is ripe for furry drama, and the characters looks so cool. I want to hang out and smoke illegal weed cigarettes with all of them! We don’t have details on the style of play the game will take, but the vibe feels like a fun visual novel scenario which I will be all over when it releases exclusively on PS4/PS5 in 2021
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?