Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
KO_OP, the creators of cute game toy GNOG, is now developing a new game for PS5’s launch that looks really delightful called Goodbye Volcano High. I want gay lizards and teen drama right this second!
The apocalypse is totally fucking nigh! The impending doom of some kind of meteor wiping everyone out, like its the end of the dinosaurs is ripe for furry drama, and the characters looks so cool. I want to hang out and smoke illegal weed cigarettes with all of them! We don’t have details on the style of play the game will take, but the vibe feels like a fun visual novel scenario which I will be all over when it releases exclusively on PS4/PS5 in 2021
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss