Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC 326: "I played Avengers" "Are you OK?" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 325: Down With The Sickness - Read More → . . . . .
KO_OP, the creators of cute game toy GNOG, is now developing a new game for PS5’s launch that looks really delightful called Goodbye Volcano High. I want gay lizards and teen drama right this second!
The apocalypse is totally fucking nigh! The impending doom of some kind of meteor wiping everyone out, like its the end of the dinosaurs is ripe for furry drama, and the characters looks so cool. I want to hang out and smoke illegal weed cigarettes with all of them! We don’t have details on the style of play the game will take, but the vibe feels like a fun visual novel scenario which I will be all over when it releases exclusively on PS4/PS5 in 2021
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!
Man, anime huh?
Games can be used as a vehicle to talk about serious things, but that also gives you the right to take a step back from them.