Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Summer Games Fest Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Gone Home — Video Game Choo Choo’s first Game of the Year — is coming to your favorite videogame boxes later this year. Indie publisher Midnight City announced both the Gone Home console port and a Costume Quest sequel on IGN’s Up At Noon video feature.
I don’t know a thing about that Costume Quest, but the ability to play one of 2013’s best games with the same ease as, say, Rock Band Blitz, is almost too good to resist. At the moment, we have no concrete information beyond the announcement, but I would be amazed if the game doesn’t at least hit both PlayStation consoles. Maybe the Xbox One?
We’ll be sure to let you know when and where you can double dip on the Chooch Crew’s favorite game of 2013.
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos
June 13, 2021 | by
Love, Chaos & Other Delusions
June 13, 2021 | by
Master Chief, at the very least, will never not make me happy.