The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
Gone Home — Video Game Choo Choo’s first Game of the Year — is coming to your favorite videogame boxes later this year. Indie publisher Midnight City announced both the Gone Home console port and a Costume Quest sequel on IGN’s Up At Noon video feature.
I don’t know a thing about that Costume Quest, but the ability to play one of 2013’s best games with the same ease as, say, Rock Band Blitz, is almost too good to resist. At the moment, we have no concrete information beyond the announcement, but I would be amazed if the game doesn’t at least hit both PlayStation consoles. Maybe the Xbox One?
We’ll be sure to let you know when and where you can double dip on the Chooch Crew’s favorite game of 2013.
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.
Just mix it up a little