Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
I was sitting on my bed, in my dorm room, when my roommate showed me Goldeneye: Source. Like any “90s kid,” I grew up attached to my N64 and would often gather my friends around a small TV screen to place proximity mines and yell at one another. Seeing a childhood favorite updated with better graphics, modern controls, and of course, online multiplayer, was thrilling.
For the uninitiated, Goldeneye: Source is a total conversion mod for Half-Life 2. It uses the powerful Source engine to recreate several levels from the classic N64 game with faster, smoother, and better looking gameplay. It’s been in development for over ten years and gone almost that long without a substantial update. 5.0 adds a new level, the Dam, and will hopefully begin a new series of updates from the long dormant mod.
You can relive your childhood, with shiny new paint, by heading to ModDB.com.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.