Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft has unveiled a new game from Bandai Namco called Jump Force, a cross-universe fighter featuring characters from Weekly Shōnen Jump comics. The new trailer showed off popular anime characters like Naruto, Goku, and Monkey D Luffy duking it out in a destroyed cityscape.
The trailer ends with Light Yagami from Death Note overlooking the city, which is a weird thing to think about since he’s not really a conventional fighter and this looks like it’s going to be a sort of fighting game. It’ll be interesting to see what this game becomes, but for my money it seems like it’s gonna be an, albeit very nice looking, 3D battle arena game similar to the J-Stars series. Jump Force is set to come out 2019.
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?