Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC 326: "I played Avengers" "Are you OK?" - Read More → . . . . .
Sony showed off more God of War footage at this years E3, along with the announcement of an early 2018 release window. Players step back into the role of Kratos, who now has to take care of his own teen boy. Kratos now uses an axe, among many other weapons, to fight tons of ancient demons in third person combat. The game also attempts to explore the role of father and son, giving Kratos way more depth as a character beyond simply being a vessel for players to swing chain swords of hordes of enemies. Hopefully we get a more interesting and well rounded story and not just another big murder fest.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!
Man, anime huh?