Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
- Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Another group of people are going to be shaking their fists and muttering “Geeeeese” in a few months, as Geese Howard from Fatal Fury was announced as the next DLC character for Tekken 7, due this winter.
Geese will arrive with his own stage, Geese Tower, and does every move you want him to, from Reppukens to PREDICTABO counters. No word on exact release date or pricing, but I’m sure that’ll come to light soon.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?