Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
The Coalition has shown us three radically different Gears of War games, in case you didn’t get tired yet of your favorite jacked-as-heck goodies shooting at Locust baddies behind cover.
First announced was Gears POP!, the first Funko game. Not much has been revealed, except it’ll be on iOS and Android, and it takes after the Lego video games in style and presentation. If nothing else, it’ll be novel for the first Funko game to be based on a violent series like this. Cute!
Next is Gears Tactics, a turn-based strategy game exclusively coming to Windows 10. Another game with not much information, you control multiple COG soldiers as you fight the Locust off.
Finally, we have Gears 5, the next entry in the Gears of War series. You play as Kait Diaz, introduced in Gears of War 4. This marks the first entry in the series where you get to play as a woman, and while story details remain vague, the trailer promises lots of action and interpersonal drama. Gears 5 will be available to play next year on Xbox One and Windows 10.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.