Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Following the announcement of the Xbox One S console, Microsoft detailed Gears of War 4 at their E3 conference. Players will face off against a new threat known only as “The Swarm.” The game is confirmed for an October 11th release on Xbox One and PC.
More importantly, however, is the fact that Gears will be one of the flagship titles in Microsoft’s “Play Anywhere” program, their attempt to unify the Xbox One with PCs. This will allow players who purchase the game on Xbox One to play on PC, and vice versa. The game will share save files and progress across platforms.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss