Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
Following the announcement of the Xbox One S console, Microsoft detailed Gears of War 4 at their E3 conference. Players will face off against a new threat known only as “The Swarm.” The game is confirmed for an October 11th release on Xbox One and PC.
More importantly, however, is the fact that Gears will be one of the flagship titles in Microsoft’s “Play Anywhere” program, their attempt to unify the Xbox One with PCs. This will allow players who purchase the game on Xbox One to play on PC, and vice versa. The game will share save files and progress across platforms.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!