Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Following the announcement of the Xbox One S console, Microsoft detailed Gears of War 4 at their E3 conference. Players will face off against a new threat known only as “The Swarm.” The game is confirmed for an October 11th release on Xbox One and PC.
More importantly, however, is the fact that Gears will be one of the flagship titles in Microsoft’s “Play Anywhere” program, their attempt to unify the Xbox One with PCs. This will allow players who purchase the game on Xbox One to play on PC, and vice versa. The game will share save files and progress across platforms.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?