I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Following the announcement of the Xbox One S console, Microsoft detailed Gears of War 4 at their E3 conference. Players will face off against a new threat known only as “The Swarm.” The game is confirmed for an October 11th release on Xbox One and PC.
More importantly, however, is the fact that Gears will be one of the flagship titles in Microsoft’s “Play Anywhere” program, their attempt to unify the Xbox One with PCs. This will allow players who purchase the game on Xbox One to play on PC, and vice versa. The game will share save files and progress across platforms.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?