Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft has shown off some new info about their upcoming game, Gears 5. The biggest new addition to the gears franchise will be the Escape mode, a multiplayer co-op mode where up to 3 players can infiltrate an enemy hive to plant a bomb and escape. Also promised was the ability for other players to build hives, so this could potentially serve as a platform for user generated content creation.
Also shown was a piece of pre-order content for Gears 5 called Terminator: Dark Fate, where a big robot stepped on a skull. Whether Arnold will be there is uncertain but I bet it’s just gonna be a horde mode where you shoot a bunch of robots. Terminator: Dark Fate will be available at launch in the first week with a pre-order.
A competitive multiplayer tech test is set to take place on July 17th, and a Horde mode test will happen on August 19th. Gears 5 is set to release September 10th, 2019 and will be available via Game Pass Ultimate.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!