At least we got one -OTY out by now!
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft has shown off some new info about their upcoming game, Gears 5. The biggest new addition to the gears franchise will be the Escape mode, a multiplayer co-op mode where up to 3 players can infiltrate an enemy hive to plant a bomb and escape. Also promised was the ability for other players to build hives, so this could potentially serve as a platform for user generated content creation.
Also shown was a piece of pre-order content for Gears 5 called Terminator: Dark Fate, where a big robot stepped on a skull. Whether Arnold will be there is uncertain but I bet it’s just gonna be a horde mode where you shoot a bunch of robots. Terminator: Dark Fate will be available at launch in the first week with a pre-order.
A competitive multiplayer tech test is set to take place on July 17th, and a Horde mode test will happen on August 19th. Gears 5 is set to release September 10th, 2019 and will be available via Game Pass Ultimate.
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?