Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Summer Games Fest Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft has shown off some new info about their upcoming game, Gears 5. The biggest new addition to the gears franchise will be the Escape mode, a multiplayer co-op mode where up to 3 players can infiltrate an enemy hive to plant a bomb and escape. Also promised was the ability for other players to build hives, so this could potentially serve as a platform for user generated content creation.
Also shown was a piece of pre-order content for Gears 5 called Terminator: Dark Fate, where a big robot stepped on a skull. Whether Arnold will be there is uncertain but I bet it’s just gonna be a horde mode where you shoot a bunch of robots. Terminator: Dark Fate will be available at launch in the first week with a pre-order.
A competitive multiplayer tech test is set to take place on July 17th, and a Horde mode test will happen on August 19th. Gears 5 is set to release September 10th, 2019 and will be available via Game Pass Ultimate.
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos
June 13, 2021 | by
Love, Chaos & Other Delusions
June 13, 2021 | by
Master Chief, at the very least, will never not make me happy.