The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft has shown off some new info about their upcoming game, Gears 5. The biggest new addition to the gears franchise will be the Escape mode, a multiplayer co-op mode where up to 3 players can infiltrate an enemy hive to plant a bomb and escape. Also promised was the ability for other players to build hives, so this could potentially serve as a platform for user generated content creation.
Also shown was a piece of pre-order content for Gears 5 called Terminator: Dark Fate, where a big robot stepped on a skull. Whether Arnold will be there is uncertain but I bet it’s just gonna be a horde mode where you shoot a bunch of robots. Terminator: Dark Fate will be available at launch in the first week with a pre-order.
A competitive multiplayer tech test is set to take place on July 17th, and a Horde mode test will happen on August 19th. Gears 5 is set to release September 10th, 2019 and will be available via Game Pass Ultimate.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.