Anime was weird last year.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 79: Anime of the Year 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 78: Trading Tokusatsu - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 384: Square Enix Excited for Castlevania NFT - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 382: Endwalking it Old School - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 77: Kamen Rider Build - Read More → . . . . .
- The Game Awards 2021 Continue the Night, While Activision Blizzard Workers Inch Closer To a Strike - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 7: Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between with Claris Cyarron and Lucas Johnson of Silverstring Media - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft has shown off some new info about their upcoming game, Gears 5. The biggest new addition to the gears franchise will be the Escape mode, a multiplayer co-op mode where up to 3 players can infiltrate an enemy hive to plant a bomb and escape. Also promised was the ability for other players to build hives, so this could potentially serve as a platform for user generated content creation.
Also shown was a piece of pre-order content for Gears 5 called Terminator: Dark Fate, where a big robot stepped on a skull. Whether Arnold will be there is uncertain but I bet it’s just gonna be a horde mode where you shoot a bunch of robots. Terminator: Dark Fate will be available at launch in the first week with a pre-order.
A competitive multiplayer tech test is set to take place on July 17th, and a Horde mode test will happen on August 19th. Gears 5 is set to release September 10th, 2019 and will be available via Game Pass Ultimate.
January 11, 2022 | by
Happy, uh, late holidays!
January 10, 2022 | by
Brown is also a valid colour.
December 19, 2021 | by
Does Master Chief's armor count as a tactical gamer diaper? Genuinely not sure, please ask this question on the next podcast.