So We Ride Again...To Another End...
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Pokémon Snap Review - Read More → . . . . .
Wanna relive those edgey teen years where all you wanted to do was cut up aliens with chainsaw guns? Wanna relive it with better graphics? Well in a few months you’ll be able to do just that with Gears of War Ultimate Edition, coming to XBox One on August 25th. A remastered HD release of the original Gears of War, you’ll get to see those alien chunks from your teen years fly around in glorious and gore-ious high definition at 60 fps.
But hey, maybe you don’t just wanna relive the alien-hacking of your past. You need some fresh meat to completely destroy, not just the old stuff. Well then you’ll also be happy to know that Gears of War 4 was announced at the end of Microsoft’s conference today as an XBox One exclusive.
The footage shown focused on all-new characters exploring a dark and dreary enviroment hunting for rude aliens. While the characters may be new, the weapons shown off should be familiar to fans of the series, with the gnasher shotgun, lancer, and stub pistol all used.
No release date was given.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss