I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Wanna relive those edgey teen years where all you wanted to do was cut up aliens with chainsaw guns? Wanna relive it with better graphics? Well in a few months you’ll be able to do just that with Gears of War Ultimate Edition, coming to XBox One on August 25th. A remastered HD release of the original Gears of War, you’ll get to see those alien chunks from your teen years fly around in glorious and gore-ious high definition at 60 fps.
But hey, maybe you don’t just wanna relive the alien-hacking of your past. You need some fresh meat to completely destroy, not just the old stuff. Well then you’ll also be happy to know that Gears of War 4 was announced at the end of Microsoft’s conference today as an XBox One exclusive.
The footage shown focused on all-new characters exploring a dark and dreary enviroment hunting for rude aliens. While the characters may be new, the weapons shown off should be familiar to fans of the series, with the gnasher shotgun, lancer, and stub pistol all used.
No release date was given.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?