Born to jump World is a dummy 鬼神 Nep 'em all 1989
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
EVO isn’t just a place to watch top-tier fighting game talent put their skills to the test- occasionally, news stories will drip out through the weekend as well. During the SNK panel at EVO, we got one of those stories. Garou: Mark of the Wolves, a classic Neo Geo fighting game, is being ported to PS4 and PS Vita with new netcode. The game will be published through PlayStation’s third party team, and there’s also an early version of the remake playable at EVO.
Garou has been ported before, but this will be its first appearance on modern consoles. No word on how this will effect the after market for original Garou cartridges.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.