Roll +Cool to Act Under Pressure
- The Route 03: Provisional Victories - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 260: Hush Hush Puppies - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 12: Kanbaru Fan Club - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 259: Slash Nothing - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 02: Best 3 out of 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 258: THE GOLLUM GAME - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 11: Don't Plug Feet - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 257: EVERY BUDDY - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 11, A New Miku In Town (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XIV's Tokyo Fan Festival Recap - Read More → . . . . .
EVO isn’t just a place to watch top-tier fighting game talent put their skills to the test- occasionally, news stories will drip out through the weekend as well. During the SNK panel at EVO, we got one of those stories. Garou: Mark of the Wolves, a classic Neo Geo fighting game, is being ported to PS4 and PS Vita with new netcode. The game will be published through PlayStation’s third party team, and there’s also an early version of the remake playable at EVO.
Garou has been ported before, but this will be its first appearance on modern consoles. No word on how this will effect the after market for original Garou cartridges.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Don't join Greenpiss.
Just listen to Renai Circulation if you want to skip this one. I'll understand.
The Coke Freestyle twitter is decidedly NOT one of the greats.
Roll +Meat to Mix it Up