What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
EVO isn’t just a place to watch top-tier fighting game talent put their skills to the test- occasionally, news stories will drip out through the weekend as well. During the SNK panel at EVO, we got one of those stories. Garou: Mark of the Wolves, a classic Neo Geo fighting game, is being ported to PS4 and PS Vita with new netcode. The game will be published through PlayStation’s third party team, and there’s also an early version of the remake playable at EVO.
Garou has been ported before, but this will be its first appearance on modern consoles. No word on how this will effect the after market for original Garou cartridges.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!