People love the unga bunga professor but can't handle unga bunga traversal mechanics.
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 403: Lawn Perverts - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Taking the Heat - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 402: Monkey Time With Winston Overwatch - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Verses to Versus - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 91: Maybe Don't Go to Anime Expo - Read More → . . . . .
Do you want to buy a preowned PS4? How about three preowned PS4s? Well, for a limited time, you can. GameStop is having a buy two, get one free sale on all preowned items, which includes consoles. That means you could buy any combination of consoles, games, Mad Catz controllers, and yes, even iPads – as long as it’s preowned.
The sale is available both through their website and in physical stores. No word on how long the sale lasts, but it also apparently applies to GameStop’s new retro games market. After all this time, you can finally buy not just one, but three copies of Battletoads from GameStop.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
August 4, 2022 | by
What will it take to hear an answer back?
August 1, 2022 | by
The Lawn Perversion Continues