Time to suplex crime
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 56: Animal Facts with Rose - Read More → . . . . .
- Tristan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
Gamescom had tons of Xbox exclusive stuff, but mixed into some of the bigger games like Crackdown 3 and Scalebound were some smaller trailers for some smaller games. Sit back, click play, and check out some of the smaller, indie, games that are coming to the Xbox One.
Creepy looking London with creepy looking mask dudes. Color me interested.
Cobalt is coming from Mojang. It would be nice to see them break that Minecraft curse but this looks just a bit too generic for me. Perhaps I just need to see more to be truly convinced.
People still play Worms? People want to play Worms on Xbox One?
Ark is insanely popular on the PC and now it’s coming to Xbox One. Great to see a game blow up on the PC and then make the jump to console so easily.
Ron Gilbert wants to keep making old school adventure games, oblige him!
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
The Dark Souls of Podcasts
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...
Granted most men have to be epic dads these days, but we talk about men too much.
Steam Fest Done Quick (SFDQ)