Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Gamescom had tons of Xbox exclusive stuff, but mixed into some of the bigger games like Crackdown 3 and Scalebound were some smaller trailers for some smaller games. Sit back, click play, and check out some of the smaller, indie, games that are coming to the Xbox One.
Creepy looking London with creepy looking mask dudes. Color me interested.
Cobalt is coming from Mojang. It would be nice to see them break that Minecraft curse but this looks just a bit too generic for me. Perhaps I just need to see more to be truly convinced.
People still play Worms? People want to play Worms on Xbox One?
Ark is insanely popular on the PC and now it’s coming to Xbox One. Great to see a game blow up on the PC and then make the jump to console so easily.
Ron Gilbert wants to keep making old school adventure games, oblige him!
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos