You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
Gamescom had tons of Xbox exclusive stuff, but mixed into some of the bigger games like Crackdown 3 and Scalebound were some smaller trailers for some smaller games. Sit back, click play, and check out some of the smaller, indie, games that are coming to the Xbox One.
Creepy looking London with creepy looking mask dudes. Color me interested.
Cobalt is coming from Mojang. It would be nice to see them break that Minecraft curse but this looks just a bit too generic for me. Perhaps I just need to see more to be truly convinced.
People still play Worms? People want to play Worms on Xbox One?
Ark is insanely popular on the PC and now it’s coming to Xbox One. Great to see a game blow up on the PC and then make the jump to console so easily.
Ron Gilbert wants to keep making old school adventure games, oblige him!
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.