A warm return to the Cold War.
- Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
After Sony’s E3 Presentation today, From Software revealed that they have a new VR game they are working on called Déraciné – there are very few details around about this game right now as the trailer below describes very little about the game. But it does look like From Software is looking to distance themselves from their usual gothic, lonely aesthetic for this new outing.
We can see from the trailer that there are symbols of the natural world and the primary setting seems to take place in an English-styled mansion. Motifs of time, nature, and rebirth also occur throughout the trailer, so From Software fans can look forward to all of these things coming soon to Playstation. Oh, and for everyone else out there who like me has no idea what language is doing half of the time:
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.