People love the unga bunga professor but can't handle unga bunga traversal mechanics.
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 403: Lawn Perverts - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Taking the Heat - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 402: Monkey Time With Winston Overwatch - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Verses to Versus - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 91: Maybe Don't Go to Anime Expo - Read More → . . . . .
After Sony’s E3 Presentation today, From Software revealed that they have a new VR game they are working on called Déraciné – there are very few details around about this game right now as the trailer below describes very little about the game. But it does look like From Software is looking to distance themselves from their usual gothic, lonely aesthetic for this new outing.
We can see from the trailer that there are symbols of the natural world and the primary setting seems to take place in an English-styled mansion. Motifs of time, nature, and rebirth also occur throughout the trailer, so From Software fans can look forward to all of these things coming soon to Playstation. Oh, and for everyone else out there who like me has no idea what language is doing half of the time:
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
August 4, 2022 | by
What will it take to hear an answer back?
August 1, 2022 | by
The Lawn Perversion Continues