WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 369: A Classroom of Catgirls - Read More → . . . . .
From Software has finally shown off what the much anticipated Shadows Die Twice is after a year of speculation and waiting from a short 30 second teaser. Now we know that it is properly titled Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, and is a SoulsBorne style game based in feudal Japan.
It’s interesting to see this come out in the wake of Nioh, a fun take on the SoulsBorne format from Team Ninja and one of my personal favorite games of last year, but everything they’ve shown off in the newest trailer looks pretty distinct in its approach to the same premise.
This game seems to include the ability to sneak around corners, and has a higher focus on mobility with grappling hooks and jumping being a much larger focus compared to other SoulsBorne games. I’m very interested in seeing how this game plays and feels.
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!
August 31, 2021 | by
The indie publishers are coming together like some kind of COLLECTIVE? AGAIN? That means looots of games holy smokes.