There's a lot of fighting game news this time around.
- The Bulletin: Rock the Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 93: Calling to the Niiiiight - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 405: The Evo Show - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 403: Lawn Perverts - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Taking the Heat - Read More → . . . . .
From Software has finally shown off what the much anticipated Shadows Die Twice is after a year of speculation and waiting from a short 30 second teaser. Now we know that it is properly titled Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, and is a SoulsBorne style game based in feudal Japan.
It’s interesting to see this come out in the wake of Nioh, a fun take on the SoulsBorne format from Team Ninja and one of my personal favorite games of last year, but everything they’ve shown off in the newest trailer looks pretty distinct in its approach to the same premise.
This game seems to include the ability to sneak around corners, and has a higher focus on mobility with grappling hooks and jumping being a much larger focus compared to other SoulsBorne games. I’m very interested in seeing how this game plays and feels.
August 11, 2022 | by
Sorry for Metal Gear reference but I've got nothing better.
August 4, 2022 | by
What will it take to hear an answer back?