Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Summer Games Fest Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
The upcoming game from From Software’s Hidetaka Miyazaki and Game Of Thrones creator George R. R. Martin comes Elden Ring. While definitely medieval fantasy inspired like From’s seminal Dark Souls series, Elden Ring looks to be an entirely new franchise. We can probably except some minor crossover and references (there’s gonna be a Moonlight Greatsword somewhere in this game, I promise), the reveal that this is a brand new IP is really exciting to me as a fan of Soulsborne games. Not being tethered to the series’ deep well of characters and lore means we can see something totally fresh from this collaboration, even if the aesthetics remain really similar.
Elden Ring has been rumored for a while now, with the idea that it’ll be an open world Souls-like game. A lot of critics have gone out of their way to say that Souls games really benefit from having straightforward, linear design, and that an open world game would detract from what makes them so good. However, I personally trust From’s ability to put together an open world and make it engaging.
Elden Ring is promised to release on Xbox One and PC, but it wouldn’t be a far cry to assume it’s coming to the PS4 as well.
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos
June 13, 2021 | by
Love, Chaos & Other Delusions
June 13, 2021 | by
Master Chief, at the very least, will never not make me happy.