We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Not one, not two, but four Pokemon have been announced as playable fighters in Pokken Tournament. Braixen, Mewtwo, and Garchomp were confirmed in the latest issue of CoroCoro magazine, and Chandelure was posted on the official Pokken Tournament website. The Chandelure picture is above, and here’s the CoroCoro ad.
According to the CoroCoro image, Braixen is a long distance fighter, and Garchomp is quick and strong. Mewtwo will most likely play similarly to his Shadow version, albeit with a less violent way about him. Chandelure is a complete mystery, and I hope they post a trailer for it soon.
Pokken Tournament still has no official release date in the US, but the official gamepad is set for June 30th of this year, so that’s a safe bet.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!