Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
After detailing the Xbox One X, Microsoft zoomed onto the E3 stage by announcing Forza Motorsport 7. The trailer features a lot of flashy cars and high-octane racing that, admittedly, looks pretty good in 4K.
The Forza team then upstaged themselves by unveiling a new 2018 Porsche model which will apparently be featured in the game. The presenters dropped some fancy car names, but the highlight is undoubtedly the Xbox One X gameplay footage.
Using words like “epic” and “grand,” Microsoft mentioned the game will have over 700 cars and a dynamic weather system. It looks pretty good, but can Forza sell consoles? We’ll find out when the game releases on October 3rd.
Check out the trailer below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.