Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
After detailing the Xbox One X, Microsoft zoomed onto the E3 stage by announcing Forza Motorsport 7. The trailer features a lot of flashy cars and high-octane racing that, admittedly, looks pretty good in 4K.
The Forza team then upstaged themselves by unveiling a new 2018 Porsche model which will apparently be featured in the game. The presenters dropped some fancy car names, but the highlight is undoubtedly the Xbox One X gameplay footage.
Using words like “epic” and “grand,” Microsoft mentioned the game will have over 700 cars and a dynamic weather system. It looks pretty good, but can Forza sell consoles? We’ll find out when the game releases on October 3rd.
Check out the trailer below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.