Just a little guy.
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 84: March Comes in Like a Lion - Read More → . . . . .
After detailing the Xbox One X, Microsoft zoomed onto the E3 stage by announcing Forza Motorsport 7. The trailer features a lot of flashy cars and high-octane racing that, admittedly, looks pretty good in 4K.
The Forza team then upstaged themselves by unveiling a new 2018 Porsche model which will apparently be featured in the game. The presenters dropped some fancy car names, but the highlight is undoubtedly the Xbox One X gameplay footage.
Using words like “epic” and “grand,” Microsoft mentioned the game will have over 700 cars and a dynamic weather system. It looks pretty good, but can Forza sell consoles? We’ll find out when the game releases on October 3rd.
Check out the trailer below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!