Join The Quiet Mandom.
- VGCC Episode 269: Control the Rocks - Read More → . . . . .
- NIS Releases Shareholders' Report, Bankruptcy Rumours Follow - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 17: Undertale is Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
Playground Games have unveiled the newest Forza Horizon, and it’s not at all what you might’ve expected. Set in the exotic locale that is uh, Britain, Forza Horizon 4 will feature a dynamic open world environment that will feature a persistent world for all players, and will cycle dynamically through seasons and weather. While not the most original idea ever, what is interesting is seeing how the world changes during the year; with new areas accessible according to certain weather conditions.
The game will run at 60fps on Xbox One X, and will feature new streamlined methods for joining groups, as well as dynamic Forzathon Live events.
Forza Horizon 4 will launch on Xbox and PC, as well as Game Pass on October 2nd.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Did you know Makai Wars actually came out last year? Me neither! But now you know.
Welcome Elvie to Choochagatari!
Born to jump World is a dummy 鬼神 Nep 'em all 1989
How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?