Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
Former Bioware director, Casey Hudson, has joined up with Microsoft. Hudson, who worked on nearly every Bioware game for ten years until he left in August 2014, has now been hired as a creative director for Microsoft’s HoloLens project.
The HoloLens is a Windows 10 augmented reality headset Microsoft has been tinkering around with lately. Until recently this HoloLens seemed more like a research and development toy instead of a future project, but Hudson’s hire gives the HoloLens some more credibility as a tangible, real thing we could all purchase one day.
Hudson isn’t just a HoloLens guy either. According to him he:
“Will also be working with innovative new Xbox titles,” and “I will be involved in driving a creative focus for Xbox and Windows gaming, and I couldn’t be more excited to be involved in that.”
That sounds like video games to me. Maybe he means actual games for the HoloLens instead of the tech demos they’ve shown up until now, or maybe he means something else. I’d hate to see the talent of Hudson shackled to technology that may never come out but if you want a name to put on your new piece of hardware Casey Hudson is a good one.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.