We don't want to hear any discourse, we just wanna talk about anime and anime-like TV.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
Ubisoft have finally revealed just what exactly For Honor is at their E3 press conference this evening. A third-person melee combat game that drops the player amidst large-scale battles, For Honor will allow the player to take up one of three roles, with the company showing off the Viking in detail, each of which will presumably play differently. The game appears to take cues from both Dynasty Warrior and Dark Souls, which should be an interesting mix to say the least.
For Honor will release on Valentine’s Day, 2017, going up against Persona 5. Ubisoft also announced that an alpha will be open to players soon.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
September 19, 2021 | by
Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!