The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Ubisoft have finally revealed just what exactly For Honor is at their E3 press conference this evening. A third-person melee combat game that drops the player amidst large-scale battles, For Honor will allow the player to take up one of three roles, with the company showing off the Viking in detail, each of which will presumably play differently. The game appears to take cues from both Dynasty Warrior and Dark Souls, which should be an interesting mix to say the least.
For Honor will release on Valentine’s Day, 2017, going up against Persona 5. Ubisoft also announced that an alpha will be open to players soon.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.