Bubbles? In this economy?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 87: Oh So Very Soapy Bubbles - Read More → . . . . .
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
Ubisoft have finally revealed just what exactly For Honor is at their E3 press conference this evening. A third-person melee combat game that drops the player amidst large-scale battles, For Honor will allow the player to take up one of three roles, with the company showing off the Viking in detail, each of which will presumably play differently. The game appears to take cues from both Dynasty Warrior and Dark Souls, which should be an interesting mix to say the least.
For Honor will release on Valentine’s Day, 2017, going up against Persona 5. Ubisoft also announced that an alpha will be open to players soon.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!