I wasn't opposed to paying! But there's a limit.
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
For Honor is a new game revealed in Ubisoft’s press conference take puts you and three other friends in the thick of war against a rival team of four. The game sports a new combat system that promises the feeling and weight of real weapons as you attempt to strike, parry, and out maneuver your opponent. They showcased a live demonstration of the game where after running straight into the battlefield, two players face off against each other. One team red. The other team blue. Blue and Red carefully dance around each other for a bit before another member of team red attempts to help his friend, leaving blue to fend off two fighters until his friend can come help him. The game’s battle system appears to warrant carefully timed strikes and parries in order to take down opponents effectively. For more details check out the game’s site forhonorgame.com
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!