Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
For Honor is a new game revealed in Ubisoft’s press conference take puts you and three other friends in the thick of war against a rival team of four. The game sports a new combat system that promises the feeling and weight of real weapons as you attempt to strike, parry, and out maneuver your opponent. They showcased a live demonstration of the game where after running straight into the battlefield, two players face off against each other. One team red. The other team blue. Blue and Red carefully dance around each other for a bit before another member of team red attempts to help his friend, leaving blue to fend off two fighters until his friend can come help him. The game’s battle system appears to warrant carefully timed strikes and parries in order to take down opponents effectively. For more details check out the game’s site forhonorgame.com
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.