The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
For Honor is a new game revealed in Ubisoft’s press conference take puts you and three other friends in the thick of war against a rival team of four. The game sports a new combat system that promises the feeling and weight of real weapons as you attempt to strike, parry, and out maneuver your opponent. They showcased a live demonstration of the game where after running straight into the battlefield, two players face off against each other. One team red. The other team blue. Blue and Red carefully dance around each other for a bit before another member of team red attempts to help his friend, leaving blue to fend off two fighters until his friend can come help him. The game’s battle system appears to warrant carefully timed strikes and parries in order to take down opponents effectively. For more details check out the game’s site forhonorgame.com
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.