Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
For Honor is a new game revealed in Ubisoft’s press conference take puts you and three other friends in the thick of war against a rival team of four. The game sports a new combat system that promises the feeling and weight of real weapons as you attempt to strike, parry, and out maneuver your opponent. They showcased a live demonstration of the game where after running straight into the battlefield, two players face off against each other. One team red. The other team blue. Blue and Red carefully dance around each other for a bit before another member of team red attempts to help his friend, leaving blue to fend off two fighters until his friend can come help him. The game’s battle system appears to warrant carefully timed strikes and parries in order to take down opponents effectively. For more details check out the game’s site forhonorgame.com
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos