- Spider-Man Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Playstation Classic Mini-Console Confirmed - Read More → . . . . .
- VA11 Hall-A Sequel N1RV Ann-A Announced For 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 232: Here For the Bussy - Read More → . . . . .
- Testing The Nintendo Switch Flip-Grip By Fangamer - Read More → . . . . .
- The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Direct Roundup 9/13/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 231: Solonmilk Psy-Op - Read More → . . . . .
- SNK Heroines: Tag Team Battle (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Spider-Man 3 9/5/18 - Read More → . . . . .
Fangamer as a company has been making a lot of interesting moves lately, as they are now printing video games like the Switch port of Undertale for retail shelves, as well as selling their usual video game books, music albums, and other collectible baubles. But did you see that they recently finished prototyping new hardware accessories for the Nintendo Switch?
About three months ago, Fangamer whipped up a frenzy on Kickstarter wheeling out a new accessory called the “Flip Grip” that lets players play with their Nintendo Switch sideways, in portrait mode – as opposed to landscape mode as it normally sits at default, and at PAX West 2018 our correspondent Solon was on the scene and got to get his hands on it while testing out the new SNK 40th Anniversary Collection that will be releasing in November. As you can see in the short video, those 90 degrees radically changes the way we can play with the Switch. Since the Switch has often been used as a platform for porting many retro and mobile games, this will be an exciting new toy for those games as they are developed!
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
The Chooch is on the line! Who will be crowned the champ after this unforgettable tournament?
With great power, comes great video games.
Sony's copying Nintendo with their own Classic console. Is it worth it?
Mix drinks and change lives all over again.