Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Though it has already been teased at before, today Developer Scott Cawthon officially announced the fourth entry in the popular Five Nights At Freddy’s horror game series. Set to release on Halloween of this year, the announcement was made via an image that can only be described as “extremely unpleasant”. As the title implies, this is supposed to be the last entry in the series, but if I’ve learned anything from horror franchises, it’s that the idea of a “final chapter” is a lie and that the franchise will keep going until it stops making money. I’m hoping for a fifth entry at the very least, if only so they can release a collection of all of them called Five Weeks At Freddy’s.
If nothing else, there’s a certain irony to this game getting announced on the same day that Silent Hills is offcially canceled.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?