Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Though it has already been teased at before, today Developer Scott Cawthon officially announced the fourth entry in the popular Five Nights At Freddy’s horror game series. Set to release on Halloween of this year, the announcement was made via an image that can only be described as “extremely unpleasant”. As the title implies, this is supposed to be the last entry in the series, but if I’ve learned anything from horror franchises, it’s that the idea of a “final chapter” is a lie and that the franchise will keep going until it stops making money. I’m hoping for a fifth entry at the very least, if only so they can release a collection of all of them called Five Weeks At Freddy’s.
If nothing else, there’s a certain irony to this game getting announced on the same day that Silent Hills is offcially canceled.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.