The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
Though it has already been teased at before, today Developer Scott Cawthon officially announced the fourth entry in the popular Five Nights At Freddy’s horror game series. Set to release on Halloween of this year, the announcement was made via an image that can only be described as “extremely unpleasant”. As the title implies, this is supposed to be the last entry in the series, but if I’ve learned anything from horror franchises, it’s that the idea of a “final chapter” is a lie and that the franchise will keep going until it stops making money. I’m hoping for a fifth entry at the very least, if only so they can release a collection of all of them called Five Weeks At Freddy’s.
If nothing else, there’s a certain irony to this game getting announced on the same day that Silent Hills is offcially canceled.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.