This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
UPDATE: Here’s the official confirmation. The game will launch Oct. 2nd 2018 and will sport both an English and Japanese audio track.
ORIGINAL: Amazon accidentally leaked a confirmation of Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise. This game is the FotNS game made by the Yakuza team, featuring pretty much the same gameplay and starring the Yakuza voice actors as corresponding FotNS characters.
Somebody just fucked up. pic.twitter.com/klWdYkhOq9
— Above (@AboveUp) June 11, 2018
No more information has been revealed, but more is sure to come after the official announcement.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!