Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
UPDATE: Here’s the official confirmation. The game will launch Oct. 2nd 2018 and will sport both an English and Japanese audio track.
ORIGINAL: Amazon accidentally leaked a confirmation of Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise. This game is the FotNS game made by the Yakuza team, featuring pretty much the same gameplay and starring the Yakuza voice actors as corresponding FotNS characters.
Somebody just fucked up. pic.twitter.com/klWdYkhOq9
— Above (@AboveUp) June 11, 2018
No more information has been revealed, but more is sure to come after the official announcement.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.