Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Summer Games Fest Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
It’s been five years since we saw a Fire Pro Wrestling game and that one was a lackluster, Xbox avatar infused entry. Luckily fans of the two-dimensional wrestling franchise that totally doesn’t recreate our favorite wrestlers from nearly every promotion were teased with a new Fire Pro. Fire Pro Wrestling World will be coming out on July 10th for $20 in early access on PC and eventually on PS4. The game’s developer, Spike Chunsoft, has promised that even in an early access state, the game will feel finished and at least include deathmatches, steel cages, battle royales, and online multiplayer.
Even with some excitement surrounding Fire Pro Wrestling World, it’s still unclear if this iteration will be successful. Entering early access might be the only way a Fire Pro game even gets made in 2017. However it may finally be easier to download those beloved mods and characters through Steam Workshop that really gives life and longevity to every wrestling franchise. Hopefully we’ll be still battling it out in barbed wire matches years from now.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos
June 13, 2021 | by
Love, Chaos & Other Delusions
June 13, 2021 | by
Master Chief, at the very least, will never not make me happy.