I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
It’s been five years since we saw a Fire Pro Wrestling game and that one was a lackluster, Xbox avatar infused entry. Luckily fans of the two-dimensional wrestling franchise that totally doesn’t recreate our favorite wrestlers from nearly every promotion were teased with a new Fire Pro. Fire Pro Wrestling World will be coming out on July 10th for $20 in early access on PC and eventually on PS4. The game’s developer, Spike Chunsoft, has promised that even in an early access state, the game will feel finished and at least include deathmatches, steel cages, battle royales, and online multiplayer.
Even with some excitement surrounding Fire Pro Wrestling World, it’s still unclear if this iteration will be successful. Entering early access might be the only way a Fire Pro game even gets made in 2017. However it may finally be easier to download those beloved mods and characters through Steam Workshop that really gives life and longevity to every wrestling franchise. Hopefully we’ll be still battling it out in barbed wire matches years from now.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?