Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Unveiled at PAX 2018, Final Fantasy XV, the game that somehow keeps getting updates, is getting even more story DLC next year along with a major update to it’s COMRADES multiplayer mode.
The four new story DLC expansions will focus on a singular character, similar to the previous Episode Ignis, Episode Gladiolus and Episode Prompto expansions. The upcoming expansions feature the characters Ardyn, Aranea, Lunafreya, and Noctis as their primary focus. All of them are being directed by Takefumi Tareda, who directed Episode Ignis. The Episode III: Noctis expansion will supposedly be an alternate ending for Noctis as well.
The COMRADES multiplayer DLC will branching off into a standalone release this summer, with it’s first major update coming shortly afterwards. A second is scheduled to roll out this winter. The single-player story episodes are scheduled to start in February 2019, rolling out once a month until they’re all released.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.