People love the unga bunga professor but can't handle unga bunga traversal mechanics.
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 403: Lawn Perverts - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Taking the Heat - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 402: Monkey Time With Winston Overwatch - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Verses to Versus - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 91: Maybe Don't Go to Anime Expo - Read More → . . . . .
Unveiled at PAX 2018, Final Fantasy XV, the game that somehow keeps getting updates, is getting even more story DLC next year along with a major update to it’s COMRADES multiplayer mode.
The four new story DLC expansions will focus on a singular character, similar to the previous Episode Ignis, Episode Gladiolus and Episode Prompto expansions. The upcoming expansions feature the characters Ardyn, Aranea, Lunafreya, and Noctis as their primary focus. All of them are being directed by Takefumi Tareda, who directed Episode Ignis. The Episode III: Noctis expansion will supposedly be an alternate ending for Noctis as well.
The COMRADES multiplayer DLC will branching off into a standalone release this summer, with it’s first major update coming shortly afterwards. A second is scheduled to roll out this winter. The single-player story episodes are scheduled to start in February 2019, rolling out once a month until they’re all released.
August 4, 2022 | by
What will it take to hear an answer back?
August 1, 2022 | by
The Lawn Perversion Continues