Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Unveiled at PAX 2018, Final Fantasy XV, the game that somehow keeps getting updates, is getting even more story DLC next year along with a major update to it’s COMRADES multiplayer mode.
The four new story DLC expansions will focus on a singular character, similar to the previous Episode Ignis, Episode Gladiolus and Episode Prompto expansions. The upcoming expansions feature the characters Ardyn, Aranea, Lunafreya, and Noctis as their primary focus. All of them are being directed by Takefumi Tareda, who directed Episode Ignis. The Episode III: Noctis expansion will supposedly be an alternate ending for Noctis as well.
The COMRADES multiplayer DLC will branching off into a standalone release this summer, with it’s first major update coming shortly afterwards. A second is scheduled to roll out this winter. The single-player story episodes are scheduled to start in February 2019, rolling out once a month until they’re all released.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!