We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
A year out from release one of the best games of 2016, Final Fantasy XV, will be seeing an enhanced PC port.
While it’s unknown just what sort of packaging deal this port will sport, the trailer outlines a huge focus on improving textures, a new first person mode, and a brighter and stronger iteration of Square Enix’s graphical Luminous Engine. I know I’ll be looking forward to whatever wild and crazy graphical updates or mods can do to this masterpiece of a scene:
— The Hand Crusher (@horngal) December 4, 2016
It seems like Square Enix might have learned their porting lessons from the rocky original releases of the FFXIII trilogy on Steam, given this trailer’s hammering in of the Nvidia branding; and it’s even better that this PC port will include the DLC already out on consoles baked in. We’ll find out just how good the port is whenever its dubious “2018” release date rolls around.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!