Let's Keep The Peace
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 22: Dumping Milk on a Bird - Read More → . . . . .
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Leaked - Read More → . . . . .
Final Fantasy XIV has been known to dabble into a crazy collaboration or two in its lifespan, and this summer it’ll be getting a particularly wild one.
Some way or another, Final Fantasy XIV will receive content and an event themed around the recently released Monster Hunter: World. While not much is known at this point, the event seems to feature a large-scale fight against Monster Hunter’s famous red dragon bastard Rathalos.
Whether or not Monster Hunter: World will be receiving a crossover event in its own game has yet to be seen, but knowing that series’ penchant for all sorts of ridiculous media collaborations, I wouldn’t be surprised. Either way we’ll find out when the crossover hits FFXIV this summer.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Character designs are messed up.
Good news, vore fans!
"What a shitload of fuck" - John Unknown