Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Final Fantasy XIV has been known to dabble into a crazy collaboration or two in its lifespan, and this summer it’ll be getting a particularly wild one.
Some way or another, Final Fantasy XIV will receive content and an event themed around the recently released Monster Hunter: World. While not much is known at this point, the event seems to feature a large-scale fight against Monster Hunter’s famous red dragon bastard Rathalos.
Whether or not Monster Hunter: World will be receiving a crossover event in its own game has yet to be seen, but knowing that series’ penchant for all sorts of ridiculous media collaborations, I wouldn’t be surprised. Either way we’ll find out when the crossover hits FFXIV this summer.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?