I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
At the Final Fantasy VII Symphonic Concert tonight, Square Enix dropped a trailer for the long-awaited FF7 Remake, which finally gave us a solid release date of March 3rd, 2020.
I am a big proponent of Final Fantasy VII, and I am optimistic that this remake will certainly be, something. It’s interesting to note that the bit in the trailer where ghosts attack Cloud is not present in the original game, and might hint towards a higher level of detail than a straight shot by shot remake. It’ll also be interesting to see how Square Enix handles the breaking up of the game, since they have said and reiterated recently that the game will be episodic.
Final Fantasy VII Remake is still only slated for an initial release on the Playstation 4, and in the meantime we can keep the hype real by looking at this beautiful new render of Sephiroth.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?