Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
At the Final Fantasy VII Symphonic Concert tonight, Square Enix dropped a trailer for the long-awaited FF7 Remake, which finally gave us a solid release date of March 3rd, 2020.
I am a big proponent of Final Fantasy VII, and I am optimistic that this remake will certainly be, something. It’s interesting to note that the bit in the trailer where ghosts attack Cloud is not present in the original game, and might hint towards a higher level of detail than a straight shot by shot remake. It’ll also be interesting to see how Square Enix handles the breaking up of the game, since they have said and reiterated recently that the game will be episodic.
Final Fantasy VII Remake is still only slated for an initial release on the Playstation 4, and in the meantime we can keep the hype real by looking at this beautiful new render of Sephiroth.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.