Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
At the Final Fantasy VII Symphonic Concert tonight, Square Enix dropped a trailer for the long-awaited FF7 Remake, which finally gave us a solid release date of March 3rd, 2020.
I am a big proponent of Final Fantasy VII, and I am optimistic that this remake will certainly be, something. It’s interesting to note that the bit in the trailer where ghosts attack Cloud is not present in the original game, and might hint towards a higher level of detail than a straight shot by shot remake. It’ll also be interesting to see how Square Enix handles the breaking up of the game, since they have said and reiterated recently that the game will be episodic.
Final Fantasy VII Remake is still only slated for an initial release on the Playstation 4, and in the meantime we can keep the hype real by looking at this beautiful new render of Sephiroth.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss