The new season is here, but is it really all that new?
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 42: Ass Enjoyer - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Part II Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 317: Keeping The Last of Us 2 at Arm's Length - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 14 - Legit Bad Vibes - Read More → . . . . .
- What We Liked and Disliked From the Steam Summer Festival - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 316: Keighley’s Heelys - Read More → . . . . .
- EA PLAY LIVE 6/18/20 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 41: Hakumei and Mikochi - Read More → . . . . .
- Review: Evan's Remains (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokemon Presents 6/17/20 Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
At the Final Fantasy VII Symphonic Concert tonight, Square Enix dropped a trailer for the long-awaited FF7 Remake, which finally gave us a solid release date of March 3rd, 2020.
I am a big proponent of Final Fantasy VII, and I am optimistic that this remake will certainly be, something. It’s interesting to note that the bit in the trailer where ghosts attack Cloud is not present in the original game, and might hint towards a higher level of detail than a straight shot by shot remake. It’ll also be interesting to see how Square Enix handles the breaking up of the game, since they have said and reiterated recently that the game will be episodic.
Final Fantasy VII Remake is still only slated for an initial release on the Playstation 4, and in the meantime we can keep the hype real by looking at this beautiful new render of Sephiroth.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Hopefully it really was the last of them.
Take a shot every time we groan at the last of us 2! (Please don't actually do that, it would be dangerous)
Someone told me the header to this one looks like Cloud is "pogging" so take from that what you will.
They announced a damn anime by Trigger and I still feel nothing.