We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
At the Final Fantasy VII Symphonic Concert tonight, Square Enix dropped a trailer for the long-awaited FF7 Remake, which finally gave us a solid release date of March 3rd, 2020.
I am a big proponent of Final Fantasy VII, and I am optimistic that this remake will certainly be, something. It’s interesting to note that the bit in the trailer where ghosts attack Cloud is not present in the original game, and might hint towards a higher level of detail than a straight shot by shot remake. It’ll also be interesting to see how Square Enix handles the breaking up of the game, since they have said and reiterated recently that the game will be episodic.
Final Fantasy VII Remake is still only slated for an initial release on the Playstation 4, and in the meantime we can keep the hype real by looking at this beautiful new render of Sephiroth.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!