We don't want to hear any discourse, we just wanna talk about anime and anime-like TV.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
Square Enix has announced that Final Fantasy Explorers, the 3DS multiplayer action-RPG, is getting a wider release. The game is due out in North America on January 26th and in Europe on January 29th. The game was originally released for Japan in late 2014. Explorers’ campaign allows for up to four players, who can connect locally or through the internet.
Described as “Crystal Chronicles meets Monster Hunter,” the game eschews Final Fantasy’s narrative based roots for an experience focused on fast action and team-based combat mechanics. The game features job classes like Knight, Black Mage, and Machinist, and has abilities and summons which will be “familiar to longtime fans.”
Although Explorers seems to place a heavy focus on a multiplayer experience, it can also be played solo with summoned monsters taking the place of human players. Check out the trailer below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
September 19, 2021 | by
Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!