I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Square Enix has announced that Final Fantasy Explorers, the 3DS multiplayer action-RPG, is getting a wider release. The game is due out in North America on January 26th and in Europe on January 29th. The game was originally released for Japan in late 2014. Explorers’ campaign allows for up to four players, who can connect locally or through the internet.
Described as “Crystal Chronicles meets Monster Hunter,” the game eschews Final Fantasy’s narrative based roots for an experience focused on fast action and team-based combat mechanics. The game features job classes like Knight, Black Mage, and Machinist, and has abilities and summons which will be “familiar to longtime fans.”
Although Explorers seems to place a heavy focus on a multiplayer experience, it can also be played solo with summoned monsters taking the place of human players. Check out the trailer below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?