Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Summer Games Fest Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Square Enix has announced that Final Fantasy Explorers, the 3DS multiplayer action-RPG, is getting a wider release. The game is due out in North America on January 26th and in Europe on January 29th. The game was originally released for Japan in late 2014. Explorers’ campaign allows for up to four players, who can connect locally or through the internet.
Described as “Crystal Chronicles meets Monster Hunter,” the game eschews Final Fantasy’s narrative based roots for an experience focused on fast action and team-based combat mechanics. The game features job classes like Knight, Black Mage, and Machinist, and has abilities and summons which will be “familiar to longtime fans.”
Although Explorers seems to place a heavy focus on a multiplayer experience, it can also be played solo with summoned monsters taking the place of human players. Check out the trailer below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos
June 13, 2021 | by
Love, Chaos & Other Delusions
June 13, 2021 | by
Master Chief, at the very least, will never not make me happy.