The Dark Souls of Podcasts
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 56: Animal Facts with Rose - Read More → . . . . .
- Tristan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Niall's Farewell Post - Read More → . . . . .
After plenty of previews and ads, Ubisoft detailed Far Cry 5 onstage at E3. The game takes place in the town of Hope County, Montana, which has been overtaken by a fanatical cult. Your character and allies are mercenaries who must work to free the captured community.
The footage features a lot of action in what was once apparently a wholesome American town, now overrun by a maniacal religious cult. Among other things, it seems the game will have new follower controls, and even more options for customization and chaos than the previous installments.
Far Cry 5 is planned for release on February 27th, 2018. It follows Far Cry Primal, and is the first of the series to take place in America.
Check out the gameplay below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...
Granted most men have to be epic dads these days, but we talk about men too much.
Steam Fest Done Quick (SFDQ)
In spite of a difficult year, 2020 wasn't all that bad!